6th EAAP International Symposium on Energy and Protein Metabolism and Nutrition
"Energy and protein metabolism and nutrition in relation to sustainable livestock intensification"
LIST OF PRESENTING AUTHORS
Program at a glance
• 1 Sustainable protein and energy utilization
• 2 Feeds, processing, and additives
• 3 Energy and protein metabolism: ruminants
• 4 Energy and protein metabolism: monogastrics
• 5 Heat stress and sanitary challenge impacts on energy and protein metabolism
• 6 Signaling and regulation of energy and protein metabolism
• 7 Methodological aspects of research on protein and energy metabolism and nutrition
• 8 Animal nutrition modeling
Course on indirect calorimetry, September 12th to 14th of 2019.
Directly following the 6th International Symposium on Energy and Protein Metabolism and Nutrition, Wageningen University, the Netherlands (WU), and the INRA, Rennes, FR will jointly organize a workshop on indirect calorimetry and selected applications. The course will be held on September 13-14, 2019 in Belo Horizonte.
MODNUT, September 14th to 17th of 2019.
Following ISEP, the 9th Workshop on Modelling Nutrient Digestion and Utilization in Farm Animals (MODNUT) will be held at the Itamambuca Eco Resort, São Paulo, Brazil, September 14th to September 16th, 2019.
The workshop began as a gathering of scientists attempting to quantitatively integrate the ever-expanding knowledge of nutrient digestion and utilization. Eight editions later, MODNUT has evolved and matured into the primary forum for mathematical modelers of biological systems, especially in respect to farm animals.